FlokiNET was established in 2012 in Iceland to provide a safe harbor for freedom of speech, free press and whistleblower projects.
Us at FlokiNET guarantee that we will always offer our services without requiring personal information and we will never give third parties access to any data. Your local government forces you to provide an imprint on your blog? You don’t want be molested because you publish something controversial?
FlokiNET provides autonomous, incorruptible and flexible solutions, optimized to help you to spread your ideas!
We ensure your data is secure:
- Our staff uses only end to end communication encryption systems (OTR, Jabber, PGP E-Mails, Cryptophones)
- All workstations are preboot encrypted (AES 256bit)
- Our Office locations are secured by electronic locking systems and armed guards
- Free whois protection for your domains (with exception of some domains where whoisprotection is not possible, .de for example)
- Our law department will take care of your abuse mails, legal proceedings and support you in uncomfortable situations
You plan to build a whisteblowing website?
We encourage you to do so! We are able to supply secure and stable environments needed to build submission – and communication platforms.
We are running several TOR nodes (exit and relay) to donate bandwidth to what we think is a valuable and important project. You should consider to use TOR to anonymously get in contact with us.
We offer different ways to contact us:
If you are an customer you could login here: Client Login
You not a customer yet? You can register here (free): Register
Contact our Presales Department via Ticket: Contact Form
Send us an E-Mail: email@example.com – [PGP Public Key]
Contact Us for abuse at: firstname.lastname@example.org – [PGP Public Key]
Or give as a call on +354 415 0300 or +49 40 228668790
FlokiNET ehf, P.O. Box No 4, 121 Reykjavík, Iceland
Bel Ombre Rd. P.5057
00000 Beau Vallon, Mahé
SeychellesIMMI – Icelandic Modern Media InitiativeWhat is the IMMI and how is it protecting our customers?
• Whistleblower protections:Protection for those who step forward to reveal important matters in the public interest.
• Source protection:Protection for anonymous sources who attempt to communicate to the public after a promise of confidentiality by a journalist or media organisation. Based on new EEA legislation.
• Source-journalist communications protection:Protection for the communications between an anonymous source and a media organization and internally within a media organization prior to publication.
• Limiting prior restraint:Prior restraint is coercion of a publisher, by a government authority, or through the judicial system, to prevent publication of a specific matter. While the Icelandic Constitution provides the right to freedom of expression, small modifications are needed to reduce the possibility of prior restraint.
• Protection of intermediaries (Internet service providers):Immunity for “mere conduits”, ISPs and telecommunications carriers.
• Protection from “libel tourism” and other extrajudicial abuses:Non-observance of foreign judgments that violate Icelandic freedom of expression protection, and the ability to file a counter-suit in Iceland against a party who engages in a calculated attempt to suppress the speech freedoms of an Icelandic entity.
• Statute of limitations on publishing liabilities:Recent rulings in Europe maintain that for Internet publications, each page view is publication afresh, regardless of how long ago the material was first released. This has resulted in the silent removal of investigative newspaper stories, including those over five years old, from the online archives of the Guardian and other major newspapers.
• Process protections:The majority of legal suits related to publishing settle before final judgment. Hence the court process itself must ensure that it is not used to suppress speech through unequal access to justice, subpoenas, or other interlocutory motions. Process protections (called anti-SLAPP laws in the US) permit a judge to declare the matter a free speech related case, at which point protections are activated to prevent such abuses.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Twitter Feed
Great site overall, easy to use platform and a lot of innovative ways to earn crypto for free. I wou... Read more about this listing
There s a lot of ways to earn crypto on this platform, the platform looks great and is easy to use a... Read more about this listing
As a newcomer to crypto I found Fire Faucet overwhelming at first. I quickly figured it out though a... Read more about this listing
I like LunarCrush. The social media noise is one of those important metrics to value a coin or a tok... Read more about this listing
One of the best faucets. Different ways to earn 12 coins/tokens.
No listings were found matching your selection. Something missing? Why not add a listing?.